- GHz Partners is an investment banking firm focused exclusively on advising technology companies in the middle-market. The company provides corporate finance services and intelligence gathering for executives, boards, and institutions
- Having pursued a Pan-European approach to the technology sector since 1997, GHz Partners commands a deep understanding of European software, IT services and semiconductor markets
- Capitalising on an array of strong partnerships, we have a global footprint and reach throughout the US, Asia and Latin America allowing flawless deal execution and capacity to complement local presence with a global perspective
- GHz Partners trusted counsel is used by the boards and management of leading European technology firms to help them outlining and executing their next moves strategically and financially
Our deep and differentiated understanding of software market and sector dynamics, as well as extensive prior corporate development experience within leading tech companies, enables us to provide unique buyside M&A solutions to our clients and outline inorganic growth strategies.
Sell side M&A
Our extensive connections with private equities, venture capitals and active acquirers in the software space enable deliver optimal sell side M&A solutions.
Growth Equity Financing and Recapitalizations
Our clients have included emerging software companies investing aggressively for growth, established and profitable tech companies seeking liquidity for founders and shareholders, and other tech companies seeking capital to pursue inorganic growth opportunities. Our unique relationships with a wide pool of active technology investors enable our clients to access the private capital markets.
– Competitive company, product and industry analyses
– Advice on mergers, acquisitions and divestments
– Company capital structure and restructuring/recap options
– Investments in technology start-up companies
– Joint venture/partnership opportunities
Why GHz Partners?
Deep Domain Experience
GHz Partners combines first rate sector research with proven execution capability to ensure the best results.We possess deep understanding of the dynamics of the European software market and capitalize on an array of strong partnerships to create value for our clients.
Strategy and Positioning
Our extensive and diverse backgrounds in technology, strategy, finance and operations afford unique perspectives that result in optimal positioning of our clients’ investment and acquisition opportunities. We begin with analysis of our clients’ businesses, to help us understand their true differentiators (product/technology, customers, financials, management) and how best to accentuate, fortify and position those to investors and buyers.
We design bespoke processes to fit each client’s unique situation. Key considerations include shareholder dynamics, specific market dynamics and competitive sensitivities, as well as micro-level idiosyncrasies characteristic of client’s company.No two deals are alike, so we invest considerable time up front understanding our clients’ businesses and designing processes to deliver the optimal results.We work with clients through all stages of a transaction, including strategy development, target selection, partnership, negotiation, deal structuring and closing.
Extensive Industry Network
Our relationships with investors and buyers are wide. We understand the industry landscape,competitive dynamics, and what is driving demand for investments within a sector.Similarly,our cross border capabilities in North America and Europe gives us a global perspective and the ability to work efficiently with clients and their prospective partners in multiple geographies to deliver an optimal outcome.